[SR-Users] LCR Ping GWs

Patrick Wakano pwakano at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 06:47:04 CEST 2017

Hello list,
I was trying to activate continuous SIP ping from the LCR module, which
apparently was available in the past, but currently it is not possible
anymore. As I could check It can only ping inactive GWs. Question is, why
such change was promoted? We have to send a call to the GW to detect it has
died instead of actively monitoring them and so avoid this useless call
attempt.
It is not that big deal, but it does gives me a better monitoring of my
providers (specially the ones not used so frequently) health.

Regards,
Patrick