[SR-Users] Multiple Htable Reload

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 09:48:32 CEST 2017

Hello,

at this moment there is only a rpc command to reload one hash table at a
time.

The option could be a shell/etc.. script that list the tables (there is
a rpc command for it) and then trigger a reload one by one.

Adding a reload-all rpc command should not be something complex, doing
it by combining some code from list tables with the one from reload
table. I will have it in mind if no one jumps to add it before I get
some spare time.

On 12.09.17 09:08, Logeshwaran G wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have multiple Htables, Is it possible to Reload all the Htables at
> one time via jsonrpc:
>
> As of Now I am using the below command to Reload one htable at a time.
>
> {"jsonrpc": "2.0","method": "htable.reload","params": ["b"],"id": 123}
>
> Input Please?
>

> Thanks & Kind Regards,
> *Logeshwaran G*
>
> *"Be Hungry, Stay Foolish"*