[SR-Users] how to bridge two landline users

赵国杰 zhaoguojie2010 at 163.com
Thu Oct 12 12:30:21 CEST 2017

Hello,
    In a standard sip flow, the call goes like: sip user A --> kamailio --> pstn --> landline user B. However, when user A has a bad internet access, the audio is broken. So what I want is to let sip user A send a invite to kamailio first, then kamailio send invite to user A and B's landline number through pstn, then bridge the two call together.
    I understand this can be achieved by using FREESWITCH originate and bridge command. I've tried but there's no audio both ways, which really makes me feel stupid of myself. So I'm wondering if this can be done with kamailio? If so, how?

Thanks
Jesse