[SR-Users] custom kamailio-x.deb package

Abdul Basit basit.engg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 12:08:38 CEST 2017

Hi,

Yes. I can see the debian folder that contain the control and rules files.
I have managed to build and install the custom kamailio packages by
updating control and rules files.
But now i am stuck with the issues that while install with apt-get install
kamailio503*

its also ask to install kamailio-* packages from public repo.

Like i want to install kamailio503-mysql-modules.deb but in addition to
that apt-get also installs kamailio-mysql-modules:amd64
To prevent that, i created my own local repo and removed all other entries
from /etc/apt/source.list

echo "deb http://192.168.10.23/packages/amd64/ /" > /etc/apt/sources.list

Now getting below errors:

dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of
kamailio-mysql-modules:amd64:
 kamailio-mysql-modules:amd64 depends on kamailio (= 5.0.3-1); however:
  Package kamailio is not configured yet.

dpkg: error processing package kamailio-mysql-modules:amd64 (--configure):

How can i avoid this situation?
Where to make changes to limit to my customized packages only even public
repo is available in "/etc/apt/sources.list"

I am almost stuck here. Kindly help.

--
regards,

abdul basit | p: +92 32 1416 4196 | o: +92 30 0841 1445