[SR-Users] custom kamailio-x.deb package

Sebastian Damm damm at sipgate.de
Fri Oct 6 17:02:18 CEST 2017

Hi,

did you see that there are debian folders coming with your kamailio
source code? I think all you have to do is symlink the correct folder
to the root project folder so it is accessible under
/path/to/kamailio-sources/debian and you should be ready to go. Then
your dpkg-buildpackage command should have everything you need.

HTH
Sebastian