[SR-Users] debian setup without registration

Amar Tinawi amar.tinawi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 17:37:57 CET 2017

First, and based on my experience, not 100% sure , you can’t perform register without having username and password along side with a database, because (username and password0 are parts of the sip registration process, and you need them in order to be reachable and known in the network and monitored.

Reaching from external network is applicable as long as your server is reachable

BR
Ammar

Sent from Mail for Windows 10