[SR-Users] debian setup without registration

Atux Atux atuxnull at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 15:42:36 CET 2017

Hi. i am new to the are of kamailio. i am looking to install in a PC
running debian 9 kamailio. that is easy since all i had to do was apt-get
install kamailio. I am looking on how to setup the system in a way that
everyone sending a register, to be able to register no matter what user
name or passwd sends. i do not want a MYSQL server on that server. Could
someone give me some hints on how to configure it please? In
/etc/kamailio/kamctrlc i have SIP_DOMAIN=192.168.124.5    which is my IP.
Everybody from my LAN 192.168.124.0/24 network must be able to send a
register with any username and any passwd and be able to register. Also
from the outside world, through port forward from my router.
Some hints please?