[SR-Users] Kamailio IMS + Asterisk PBX

Amar Tinawi amar.tinawi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 11:32:32 CET 2017

Thank you Daniel :

Actually i followed your tutorial, but in case of IMS the modifications
should be on (my assumption) S-CSCF, in this case all routing block should
be routed towards AS ?

i followed also Mr Carsten Bock videos on kamailio World conferences for
the years 2015 - 2016 - 2017 and he mentioned clearly that any application
that talk sip can operate as an AS, and he mentioned Asterisk and
FreeSwitch as an example

Thanks Mojtaba, i followed this video but the video at the end shows that
the users still in offline mode after registration, is that right ?

My questions are :
- should i configure Asterisk in a way to be AS for kamailio IMS ?
- should the users be identified in Asterisk Database in order to make a
correlation ? or asterisk can pull users profiles from HSS ?
- Do we have to perform any configuration over HSS to identify sh interface
with Asterisk ?

if you can send me the Astricon video it would be great

Thanks,
Ammar