[SR-Users] Kamailio IMS + Asterisk PBX

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 09:29:00 CET 2017

Hello,

personally I do not have any time these days to search or look at
documents/videos/etc... to see what TAS are supposed to be -- a lot of
stuff to do for upcoming kamailio 5.1 in the spare time.

On the other hand, at the last edition of Astricon, Carsten Bock (one of
the ims extensions developer in kamailio) had a presentation about using
Asterisk for IMS -- I had to be at the Kamailio booth in Astricon expo
area, so I couldn't attend it -- maybe the videos from Astricon are
already published and you can watch it, if not, probably they will be
released soon.