[SR-Users] dr_load_routing_info(): failed to add rule id 4 -> skipping

Karsten Horsmann khorsmann at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 17:35:11 CET 2017

Hello Daniel,

indeed dialplan could solve this. But i dont follow that because i dont
want to manipulate the $rU part.
So for my usecase as siprouter to route "comes from X goes to Y, comes from
Z goes to A" i use permissions module (comes from) and dispatcher (goes to)
.

Thanks for the drouting statement. Its okay. I was trapped by the db-field.
I try it and saw later that it was not the module i need.

Kind Regards

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
*Karsten Horsmann*