[SR-Users] GeoIP2 module deb package

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 09:05:03 CET 2017

Hello,

when the developer of geoip2 proposed the module I got the impression
that only one version of the lib geoip is in the system, so only one of
our modules can be installed. But if both of them are present in the
distro, then I guess we should package both.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, Nov 13-15, 2017, in Berlin - www.asipto.com