[SR-Users] evapi_async_relay() failed

Abdul Basit basit.engg at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 15:51:18 CET 2017

Hi list,

I am configuring CGRateS with kamailio 4.4 using deb packages on debian 8.

I am facing a issue while processing event_route[dialog:start] for
answering call INVITE at
evapi_async_relay("{\"event\":\"CGR_CALL_START\",

with following error

/usr/sbin/kamailio[13887]: ERROR: evapi [evapi_mod.c:288]:
w_evapi_async_relay(): failed to suspend request processing

However, after discussion with Dan on IRC i replaced function
evapi_async_relay() with evapi_relay() resolved the issue.

Whats causing this error?
Can anyone suggest some way out for keep using evapi_async_relay?

--
regards,

abdul basit