[SR-Users] http_async_client problem with tls_ca_path

gmele giovanni.mele at nagra.com
Tue Nov 7 15:34:24 CET 2017

Hello Giacomo,

here are the requested info:

1) unfortunately, I cannot give you this information as we copied the source
from git branch 5.0, August 18th and put it in our own source control
(Perforce)

2)1-2 requests per seconds seems ok, but as soon rate increases, problem
appears

3) I cannot give you the configuration file as we have some sensible
information in it. But we have the following configuration: SIP Proxy -> SIP
Registrar. The SIP registrar is using http_async_client when a REGISTER is
recieved (to register PUSH information from mobile app). Usually, this works
fine with 1-2 requests per seconds, but starts to fails as soon as rate
increases. When an INVITE is receivedm we also call http_async_client in
order to send a PUSH notification to the callee. I never saw this request
work as usually, there is a REGISTER  and right after an INVITE done, and it
seems that this cause http_async_client to fail.

I understand this information may not help you :-(

4) I configured 16 workers, but also tried with one. Kamailio is configured
with 8 childrens and SHM_MEMORY=2048. Maybe the problem is related to
kamailio childrens? I will try with only one children...

5) Upgrading to latest version 5.x will take me some time. I will try to do
this by the end of the week.

6) traces with debug level 3 and curl verbosity on are the same as the one I
sent you: when all is ok, the CApath is /etc/kamailio/ssl/ca/, and when it
doesn't work, it shows CApath: /etc/kamailio/ssl/ca/.

Let me try with children set to 1 to verify if it is a multi-thread problem
with the module. I will try to send you more logs.

Thx for your support

Giovanni

--
Sent from: http://sip-router.1086192.n5.nabble.com/Users-f3.html