[SR-Users] http_async_client problem with tls_ca_path

Giacomo Vacca giacomo.vacca at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 00:24:54 CET 2017

OK Giovanni,
then I'd need some more information to try and get to the root cause, like:
- 5.0.2 git hash you've applied the patch on.
- Rate of requests that seem to trigger this behaviour.
- A sample .cfg file I can use to simulate your scenario (you posted one at
the beginning but please see if you can share a full one).
- Shared memory allocated, and number of http_async_client workers
configured. (Does it show the same behaviour with a limited amount of
workers, e.g. 2?)
- Can you reproduce the problem with master?
- Also if possible run with debug level 3 and curl verbosity on.

For the libcurl upgrade:
https://mirror.city-fan.org/ftp/contrib/sysutils/Mirroring/curl-7.56.1-1.0.cf.rhel7.x86_64.rpm
(+ libcurl and libcurl-devel).

Regards,