[SR-Users] tsilo module enhancement

Jayesh Nambiar jayesh1017 at gmail.com
Tue May 23 15:19:07 CEST 2017

Hello,
I see the tsilo module works only with registered contacts using location
table. Is there a possibility that the ts_append function can actually take
the destination URI as an argument and append branch to respective
destination?

Basically I want to avoid maintaining location table. In a typical mobile
use case, where the incoming call is suspended and a push notification is
generated to the called party; the called party generates a REGISTER
request with expires header as 0; kamailio just extracts the contact header
and sends the call.
Problem comes in when the same user receives a PUSH on another device; I
cannot figure a neat way to append the same call on the new device.

Is there a better alternative to achieve this without looking up the
location table. Thanks for any help.

- Jayesh