[SR-Users] Siremis upgrade and features

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sun May 21 22:39:09 CEST 2017

Hello,

there are couple of dozen options out there to download a file from a web
site. I don't find that as being the real missing part of the installation
tutorial. If one cannot figure out how to download a file, I guess it is
not expected to get as far as having Linux installed in first place.

On the other hand, if you want to write a better installation tutorial, you
are more than welcome. Write it in markdown format and make a pull request
to project's github portal - github.com/asipto/siremis - and it will be
incorporated.

Regarding the user management - it seems that you haven't read my email as
well as the other ones you got from the people on the mailing list. You
already have there adding/updating/removing subscribers as well as seeing
who is registered. Read again all the answers, we provided the relevant
hints.

For JSON API offered by Siremis, it was not a priority as other apps can
just write directly to database tables, as siremis does. If someone wants
to contribute such feature, it will be accepted.