[SR-Users] Siremis upgrade and features

javier falbo javier_falbo at hotmail.com
Sun May 21 21:50:14 CEST 2017

Hello Daniel,

Related to Siremis tutorial, there are a lot of information misssing for a correctly installation.

https://kb.asipto.com/siremis:install44x:main

Command wget is missing to download it on the tutorial:

wget http://siremis.asipto.com/pub/downloads/siremis/siremis-4.4.0.tgz<http://siremis.asipto.com/pub/downloads/siremis/siremis-4.4.0.tgz>

It will be great to make Siremis more user friendly for daily use, as nowadays it has very few interested features.

I need mainly a professional "User Management Tool" to : Add users, delete users, LIST active users on server and show all credentials.

Also somehow to interact with it by PHP curl or json, so for example we could add a user from an android application directly on Kamailio server by a command or http-post.

Unfortunately, Siremis is not used by most kamailio users, but with my suggestions it could be improved.

Regards,

Javier