[SR-Users] Siremis upgrade and features

javier falbo javier_falbo at hotmail.com
Sat May 20 16:23:50 CEST 2017

Yes, but it will be great to expand it not just to ADD only , also to list active ones in realtime, delete ones, etc.

So we replace kamctl command line. Mainly for full Users Management.

Siremis has many options not so important for daily use, thats why maybe someone develop an easy GUI only for Management users.

It will be appreciate it by almost ALL kamailio users.

I saw on internet some approach using Ruby on Rails with external vps servers to interconnect, but i prefer to work in conjunction with kamailio in same server.

Regards,

Javier