[SR-Users] Kamailio Registration load Issue

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 09:31:01 CEST 2017

On 27/03/2017 21:15, Alex Balashov wrote:
> You might be running into semi-invisible/not widely publicised (but definitely very real) PPS limits on given instance sizes.

I assume you refer to AWS instance packets per second limits -- I was
not aware of it, although I expected somehow. Has anyone encountered a
similar situation and can share some numbers that they faced during past
experiences? It would be useful to have in mind when dimensioning sip
server deployments...