[SR-Users] Cannot yum download from download.opensuse.org, no mirrors

Shadowy Man shadowym at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 23 18:22:42 CET 2017

This is only happening for one particular block of IP's.  I can download
from other blocks.

I suspect it is being done on the download.opensuse.org end for some
reason.  It appears to be the entire xx.xx block of which I only use a
few addresses from.

I will probably have to try contact them about it.  What I would like to
ask is why Kamailio does not have any mirrors?  If there were then this
would not be a problem.  It would just failover.