[SR-Users] Alternative of SIPp for WebRTC2SIP load-test

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 20:55:58 CET 2017

Hello,

look at wsctl, which is command line tool for opening websocket connections
and sending data on it, targeting somehow SIP:

  - https://github.com/miconda/wsctl

It is somewhere in my long list of to-do to add some stress testing
capabilities, but at this moment you can try by writing a shell script
which invokes the tool many times.

http://twitter.com/#!/miconda - http://www.linkedin.com/in/micond
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/miconda>