[SR-Users] Alternative of SIPp for WebRTC2SIP load-test

Jade SZ jitterbuffer at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 20:37:48 CET 2017

Hi Guys,

SIPp is great in testing pure SIP udp/tcp/tls but I was wondering if there
is a similar tool for stress testing Kamailio websocket2sip.

I am trying to load-test webrtc2sip kamailio's implementation closest to
the real scenario. One way would be to fork multiple process of webrtc2sip
client in loop.

But would really like to hear how are kamailio webrtc users/community
load-testing it for benchmarking their servers.

Also roughly how much CPS they have achieved using single kamailio with
webrtc enabled (share server specs as well)

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
JSZ