[SR-Users] Dispatcher Module - Hava limit?

Rodrigo Moreira rodrigo.moreira206 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 19:22:08 CET 2017

Thank you Alex Balashov!

I read the link that suggested, very good the issue of child processes fit
as described. I have a machine with the carrierroute module, it can handle
150 CPS without fail, when I increase this number for eg 175, there are
countless losses. I have increased the shared memory, but I still can not
understand the grinding of so many losses. Do you have any suggestions for
anything you can check?

I know the problem is not the network channel because it currently has
40Mbps.

Regards.,
Rodrigo M.

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 2:34 PM, Alex Balashov <abalashov at evaristesys.com>
wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 08, 2017 at 02:24:20PM -0300, Rodrigo Moreira wrote:
>
> > I am experiencing the following problem: my dispatcher module is losing
> > many calls when the scenario for balancing is about 175 CPS or more. Is
> > there a limit that the module can do? Where do I find this information?
>
> The dispatcher has no such limits. Also, how did you determine that the
> dispatcher module is the essence of the "loss" that you are seeing? It
> is most likely happening in a more general context:
>
> http://blog.csrpswitch.com/tuning-kamailio-for-high-
> throughput-and-performance/
>
> -- Alex

> Tel: +1-706-510-6800 / +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free)

Rodrigo M.
(37) 9132-4539
(34) 9889-3069
rodrigo.moreira2007