[SR-Users] Dispatcher Module - Hava limit?

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Mar 8 18:34:50 CET 2017

On Wed, Mar 08, 2017 at 02:24:20PM -0300, Rodrigo Moreira wrote:

> I am experiencing the following problem: my dispatcher module is losing
> many calls when the scenario for balancing is about 175 CPS or more. Is
> there a limit that the module can do? Where do I find this information?

The dispatcher has no such limits. Also, how did you determine that the
dispatcher module is the essence of the "loss" that you are seeing? It
is most likely happening in a more general context:

http://blog.csrpswitch.com/tuning-kamailio-for-high-throughput-and-performance/

-- Alex

Tel: +1-706-510-6800 / +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free)