[SR-Users] Cdr on shutdown

Kjeld Flarup kfc at viptel.dk
Wed Mar 8 09:27:55 CET 2017

If You are using the acc module, then You could close the open calls in
the database, when kamailio has been killed. You should then use the
database of couse.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Kjeld Flarup (Christensen) M.Sc E.E, Teknisk chef
Viptel ApS, Hammershusvej 16C, DK-7400 Herning
Telefon: +45 46949949, Telefax: +45 46949950, http://viptel.dk