[SR-Users] Cdr on shutdown

Diego Nadares dnadares at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 15:06:20 CET 2017

Hi Daniel! Thanks for your answer.

Sorry, i didn't provide enough data for what I need. I'm using kamailio as
a statefull proxy and  I all ready have dialog module working too but with
no database.

Today I started testing dialog with db_mode = 3 (shutdown). The thing is
that when I kill kamailio from terminal, the dialog module does not save
any data. It only works when I execute kamctl stop.

Cheers,

Diego.