[SR-Users] Question regarding calling a shell script from kamailio

Anuradha Selvarajan anuradha.selvarajan at ericsson.com
Thu Jun 29 18:58:53 CEST 2017

Hello,

Resending as I didn't get any reply yet. I tried to use exec_msg to call a external script but that is not working as expected (used it under request_route function as suggested). Also exec_msg doesn't store any return value so not sure if this will help. Like mentioned in my previous email, looking for calling a external shell script and use the return value in fork.cfg file. I need help with this asap. Appreciate some help!

Thanks a lot!
Anu