[SR-Users] Kamailio IMS NAT issue: PRACK/ACK RURI changing in P-CSCF

Mojtaba mespio at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 10:24:45 CEST 2017

Hi
Thank you for your explanation.
What is your suggestions about the setup IMS Core Network for area? I
mean which of the senario is better?
1) All nodes (P/I/S-CSCF and HSS) have public IP Address in IMS Core
Network, While the subscriber just could see PCSCF. In this way we may
use some modules to hide topology, e.g TOPOS module.
2) We have one Public IP Address and one Private IP Address for PCSCF,
While other nodes (I/S-CSCF and HSS) have Private IP Address. In this
way we use Nat modules (or RTP Proxy) for relay RTP. One of major
functionality of nat module is relaying RTP between Public IP address
and Private IP Address in PCSCF node.
Thanks.

Mojtaba Esfandiari.S

--Mojtaba Esfandiari.S