[SR-Users] app_lua and sqlops returns error

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 13:15:24 CEST 2017

Hello,

On 19.06.17 17:41, Sebastian Damm wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> thanks for the reply. I just set up a test configuration for KEMI, and
> it does work when loading an external lua script. However, it would be
> nice if I could write my 5 lines of glue code (I have written a class
> for all my functions) within my kamailio.cfg. Is this somehow
> possible?
I don't really get what you mean here, can you provide more
details/examples?

> Also, when loading app_lua with KEMI and then looking into the
> functions list via kamcmd, I don't see my functions exported from
> sqlops. Are they only available when using the "old way"?

The functions exported in the old way (not vi Kemi), are not listed in
the rpc command response. If you try with master branch, sqlops has its
functions also exported via Kemi and they will be listed via rpc.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla