[SR-Users] app_lua and sqlops returns error

Sebastian Damm damm at sipgate.de
Mon Jun 19 17:41:04 CEST 2017

Hi Daniel,

thanks for the reply. I just set up a test configuration for KEMI, and
it does work when loading an external lua script. However, it would be
nice if I could write my 5 lines of glue code (I have written a class
for all my functions) within my kamailio.cfg. Is this somehow
possible?

Also, when loading app_lua with KEMI and then looking into the
functions list via kamcmd, I don't see my functions exported from
sqlops. Are they only available when using the "old way"?

Best Regards,
Sebastian