[SR-Users] two way routing

Jean Cérien cerien.jean at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 18:17:38 CEST 2017

Thanks, I went for the permission + dispatcher, and so far it looks good.

One last thing.... I need the kamailio server to explicitly register to a
provider. Googling the archive, I could only find an old reference to use
sipsak. Does that mean that sipsak (or any other sip crafting tool like
sipsak) should send a register request to Kamailio, which in turn will
forward it to the voip provider ?

Here is the message:
https://lists.kamailio.org/pipermail/sr-users/2004-November/041304.html

Rgds