[SR-Users] newbie here

Luís Torres luistorres1 at iol.pt
Thu Jun 1 18:16:21 CEST 2017

Hi Antony,

For begining is only to balance the Sip Regs between
the two Asterisk 13.14.0 boxes cause Im sharing the diaplan through
dundi. But I want to have BLF between the phones random registered .

thank you

Thursday 01 June 2017 16:45:15 Luís Torres wrote:

>> Hello all, just
recently discover Kamailio and trying to improve my asterisk boxes with
it. Just want a simple thing to start: - load balancing

> Um, load
balancing what?

> SIP registrations?
> Dial plan / call setup?