[SR-Users] newbie here

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at kamailio.open.source.it
Thu Jun 1 17:50:37 CEST 2017

On Thursday 01 June 2017 16:45:15 Luís Torres wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> just recently discover Kamailio and trying to improve
> my asterisk boxes with it. Just want a simple thing to start:
>
> - load balancing

Um, load balancing what?

SIP registrations?
Dial plan / call setup?
Audio / call flow?

> - distributed states ( for bliking lamps only )

Which version of Asterisk are you starting from?

Antony.

--
Just when you think you're done, a cat floats by with buttered toast strapped
to its back.

 - Steve Krug, "Don't make me think"

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.