[SR-Users] RTPProxy - lookup request failed

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 15:20:13 CEST 2017

Good to know about both -T and -W options. In many of my rtpproxy
installations I migrated to 2.0, because the default packaged rtpproxy
version from distros (mainly stable debian or centos -- which come with
some 1.2.1+patches), seems to be a problem with re-INVITEs changing the
RTP port. However, rtpproxy v2.0 doesn't seem to be packaged yet in the
stable distros out there, hopefully they will update it soon, it will
make the life easier to deploy.