[SR-Users] remove_hf_re error on startup

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 14:13:29 CEST 2017

For the records, I just pushed a patch implementing remove_hf_exp(match,
skip) in textops module, in which allows to provide two expressions: one
to match the header for removal and one to skip the header. Will be in
the next major release.

Otherwise, besides the workaround presented in this discussion, see also
keep_hf() from textopsx, it may help in some similar situations.