[SR-Users] app_lua reload - what exactly gets reloaded?

Sebastian Damm damm at sipgate.de
Wed Jul 5 15:00:48 CEST 2017

Hi,

we have written some logic for a project in lua. There is a small
function that gets called from Kamailio, but the main logic is done in
a self-written module. That module does initialize some values from
database on the first request that comes in.

Now when reloading app_lua from kamcmd or via jsonrpc, I don't see the
log output generated when initializing.

In the debug log, I can see that the reload is taking place, but the
variables and state seem to not get reset.

What does the reload command actually reload?

Best Regards,
Sebastian