[SR-Users] kamcmd dialogs count

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 11:41:24 CEST 2017

Great!

Note that kamctl in v5.0 can also do rpc commands via jsonrpcs module
and might be better as the output is JSON format (and can be parsed
easier with some tools), while kamcmd uses ctl module and the output is
not always a valid JSON.

Also, you may want to look at kamcli, if you haven't heard of it yet, it
provides more flexibility in interacting with kamailio:

  - https://github.com/kamailio/kamcli

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla