[SR-Users] (no subject)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 15:00:14 CET 2017

Hello,

I am open for any contribution to the code here, that's not a problem.

The log messages are from the core and relevant to troubleshoot when
some routing info is not good, so there has to be a switch to control
them. If you want a new global parameter to control it, I am not against
such changes, but I assume you still want to turn it on/off at runtime
via a rpc command whenever the IP is assigned or taken away from the
network interface, right?

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training - Mar 6-8 (Europe) and Mar 20-22 (USA) - www.asipto.com