[SR-Users] (no subject)

jay binks jaybinks at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 12:43:18 CET 2017

Hi Daniel,

Sorry, but Id like to dig this old subject up again.
I know you said I can change debug level when the IP fails over, but that
just feels nasty, and I dont really like it.

Id like to ask again, if we can have these logged at a different log level
??
( its nore informational, maybe Debug or similar ? )

if can we have a flag in kamailio, that says "im using ip_nonlocal_bind",
so dont show these errors.. they are expected ( in some cases )

Pretty Please !! :)

Jay

--
Sincerely