[SR-Users] Event when acc is written?

Tobias the_fx at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 24 12:23:33 CET 2017

Hi!

I'm wondering if there is a way for the acc-module to notify/send an event to Kamailio (so I can pick it up from the config, similar to event_route) once the acc-module has performed a write?

As an example I'm using acc and db-mysql to store acc data in MySQL, but instead of having a service polling the MySQL for new acc's written I'd like to make Kamailio send an event once an acc-row has been written. I realize this could most likely be done by using MySQL triggers "ON INSERT", but I'm wondering if there is another (reliable) way to do this directly from within Kamailio?

I haven't tested it, but I would guess that if I tried to use for example event_route[dialog:end] there could be times where the event would hit Kamailio before the acc-module have written to missed_calls?

Thanks!

/Tobias