[SR-Users] Releasing Kamailio v5.0.0

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 08:32:52 CET 2017

Hello,

the process of releasing 5.0 will be started soon. If anyone has to push
commits to branch 5.0, do it before 12:00UTC, afterwards send an email
to sr-dev mailing list in order to synchronize to avoid using
inconsistent data while packaging.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training - Mar 6-8 (Europe) and Mar 20-22 (USA) - www.asipto.com