[SR-Users] Releasing Kamailio v5.0.0

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 12:15:55 CET 2017

Hello,

I am considering to release Kamailio v5.0.0 at the beginning of next
week, depending how things evolve in the next days, either on Monday,
Feb 27, or Tuesday, Feb 28.

I haven't noticed any new issues specific for the new features added for
5.0 lately, so it looks pretty good so far. If you are aware of issues
not reported to the bug tracker, register them as soon as possible at:

  - https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues

There are still some parts of documentation that have to be updated, I
am planning to work on them during the next days, but help from others
are very appreciated, especially details of what you had to do changes
while upgrading from 4.4 to 5.0.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training - Mar 6-8 (Europe) and Mar 20-22 (USA) - www.asipto.com
Kamailio World Conference - May 8-10, 2017 - www.kamailioworld.com