[SR-Users] Parallel Forking with Different Call-Id

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 20:19:05 CET 2017

The billing system should use the callid+from-tag+to-tag to match the
invite with the bye. Relying only on callid can result on other issues
over the times. Forking through a proxy is quite common and specified in
RFC 3261.

Anyhow, event there is parallel forking to many branches, only one gets
a 200ok -- once one does it, the other branches are cancelled by the proxy.