[SR-Users] Parallel Forking with Different Call-Id

Kjeld Flarup kfc at viptel.dk
Fri Feb 24 15:00:09 CET 2017

Thanks for confirming Daniel

My issue is, that the call will pass a system with billing, which uses
the callid, to keep track of the calls.

I can live with running multiple instances in this project.

I also have a Asterisk in my system, which I use to generate new
callid's. I would like to take that one out of the loop, an replace it
with a Kamailio. But if I cannot branch and get different call id's on
the branches with just one kamailio instance, then it may just introduce
more trouble.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Kjeld Flarup (Christensen) M.Sc E.E, Teknisk chef
Viptel ApS, Hammershusvej 16C, DK-7400 Herning
Telefon: +45 46949949, Telefax: +45 46949950,http://viptel.dk