[SR-Users] Problem with dispatcher on Kamailio 4.2 and Debian 8

przeqpiciel przeqpiciel at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 09:43:19 CET 2017

Ok, I got it !! :)

First my mistake that is wrong define statement instead #!define WITH_MYSQL
i wrote #define WITH_MYSQL, then i saw problem with connection to database
and after good tea and break for that i saw this. I make mistake in
mod_param line where db_url is defined i used wrong password. instead
default kamailiorw for kamailio user I used default password for kamailioro
user.

Thanks all for helps :)

Tomasz