[SR-Users] remove offline message prefix of Offline message of MSILO module

Venkatesh Macha linuxvenkey at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 12:45:47 CET 2017

Hi all,

    I am implementing Offline messages functionality using the MSILO module.
Everything went well. I am able to store and send those offline messages
when the user comes online.

But my present problem is, I don't want the offline message prefix. Please
look at the following example.

This is what Kamailio sending.
 [Offline message - Wed Feb 15 05:43:38 2017] Test2

I want only
Test2

Is there any possibility to remove that offline message prefix ?

Thank you in advance !