[SR-Users] Dispatcher and "src based" routing algorithm

Olli Attila olli.attila at oatel.net
Wed Feb 15 11:23:10 CET 2017

Hello,

I am using kamailio 4.4.3 (x86_64/linux) 5a2195 and Dispatcher module to
route calls towards PSTN (4 pstn gateways). The Dispatcher module is
using round robin mechanism to select the pstn gateway.

I have built a routing logic in a way that when call arrives to Kamailio
from one of the PSTN gateways, and fails to route towards an external
sip target, the call is marked as CFU call (a diverting call) and routed
back to PSTN with different B number, but the actual challenge is that I
would like the target PSTN gateway _not_ to be the same PSTN gw from
where the call originally came in to Kamailio. This feature is requested
because of the technical limitations of the pstn gateway software.

So is there any mechanism in Dispatcher or elsewhere in Kamailio to do
this?

Basically I would need a flag or something to mark the pstn gateway when
the call comes in and assure that when routing back to pstn, the same
gateway would not be used at all, or it should be used as last target
from the four gateways in Dispatcher.

Cheers,

-- Olli