[SR-Users] TOPOH MODULE

Annus Fictus annusfictus at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 14:58:41 CET 2017

Thank you,

I'm searching this parameter without seen it :(

The result is the same:

SIP/2.0 481 Call/Transaction Does Not Exist

the Flow is:

Softphone -> Kamailio -> MediaServer

Mediaserver send BYE to Kamailio and Kamailio Answer with:  SIP/2.0 481
Call/Transaction Does Not Exist

Dialog Module:

# ----- dialog params -----
loadmodule "dialog.so"
modparam("dialog", "dlg_flag", 0)
modparam("dialog", "default_timeout", 21600)
modparam("dialog", "db_url", DBURL)
modparam("dialog", "db_mode", 1)
modparam("dialog", "send_bye", 1)
modparam("dialog", "lreq_callee_headers", "TH: dlh\r\n")

TOPOH module:

# ----- topoh module
loadmodule "topoh.so"
modparam("topoh", "mask_key", "XDpH8cwZ2ysbMfWf")
modparam("topoh", "mask_callid", 1)
modparam("topoh", "uparam_name", "line")
modparam("topoh", "uparam_prefix", "sr-")
modparam("topoh", "vparam_name", "branch")
modparam("topoh", "vparam_prefix", "z9hG4bKsr-")
modparam("topoh", "callid_prefix", "cid")

in the script I use dlg_manage for alls INVITEs

Regards