[SR-Users] TOPOH MODULE

Daniel Tryba d.tryba at pocos.nl
Tue Feb 14 14:41:46 CET 2017

On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 08:32:27AM -0500, Annus Fictus wrote:
> In the parameter description, I read i have to use "lreq_callee_headers"
> dialog parameter to resolve this kind of issues, but I can't find this
> parameter on the module description.
>
> I'm using Kamailio 4.4.5

It is in the dialog module:
https://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.4.x/modules/dialog.html#dialog.p.lreq_callee_headers

The topoh readme has this to say:
3.3. mask_callid (integer)

   Whether to encode the Call-id: header. Some SIP extensions include the
   Call-id in the SIP message payload or header, so it is safe to not
   encode Call-id in such cases. Well-known extensions such as call
   transfer or conference join will be added to work with encoded Call-id.

   NOTE: if you are using dialog module to terminate calls and this
   parameter is enabled, you must set the dialog module parameter
   'lreq_callee_headers' to include the header: 'TH: dlh\r\n'.

   Default value is 0 (do not mask).

Which is exactly the example in the dialog module for lreq_callee_headers