[SR-Users] python_exec and parameters

Konstantin M. evilzluk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 16:47:39 CET 2017

That's correct, it accepts only one parameter for now.
After many years our company has switched to kamailio, I'm actively working
on new version of app_python, more flexible and usable than current one,
many new features...
I'm not ready to push new changes to current module due to raw alpha and
unstable work.

Right now. as workaround you can pass something like $_s($fu!!$tu) and then
in python parse them with from_user, to_user = $param1.split("!!")